When it comes to bodybuilding, of course diet and a proper exercise program are very important, but our 5 best bodybuilding supplements are sure to help, as well!
- Whey Protein Powder. One of the 5 best bodybuilding supplements is whey protein powder. Whey protein powder is primarily composed of protein, lactose, fats, and minerals. When bodybuilding, you want to increase lean muscle mass. Whey protein powder raises the levels of glutathione in your body, which is one of the most important water soluble antioxidants.
- Glutamine. Glutamine, one of the 5 best bodybuilding supplements, may help to preserve muscle mass and even aid your immune system. Glutamine may also offset muscle breakdown during intense periods of training. This is important to those participating in intense bodybuilding training, as glutamine may help conserve muscle tissue.
- Tribulus terrestris. Tribulus terrestris is actually a plant grown in warm, tropical climates. Tribulus is marketed towards those interested in bodybuilding because it increases testosterone production. Tribulus terrestris, one of the 5 best bodybuilding supplements, is also effective in increasing energy levels and is a great antioxidant.
- Kre-Alkalyn. Kre-Alkalyn helps to improve the function of the immune system and increase muscle mass. This supplement, one of the 5 best bodybuilding supplements, is available in capsule and power forms. Kre-Alkalyn contains creatine and maintains muscle tissue, while protecting, and often improving, bone mass.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine. The final supplement in our list of the 5 best bodybuilding supplements is Acetyl L-Carnitine. Acetyl L-Carnitine is produced in very small amounts by the body, but what is produced by the body is typically used by the heart and skeletal muscles. Acetyl L-Carnitine has many benefits, including increased energy and the ability to aid in weight loss and fat burning.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.