If you plan on heading out towards Kauai anytime soon you’re definitely going to need to know about the 5 best body surfing beaches in Kauai, especially if you’re a bona fide body surfing enthusiast. From Kalapaki Beach to Poipu Beach, there are many excellent beaches for body surfing in Kauai.
- Kalapaki Beach. The magnificent Kalapaki Beach is one of the best body surfing beaches in Kauai. Kalapaki Beach boasts clear tropical waters and gentle yet suitable waves, making it the perfect beach for beginner body surfing enthusiasts.
- Wailua Beach. If you’re an experienced, professional body surfer, then Wailua Beach is the perfect body surfing beach for you. According to the Kauai Visitors Bureau, surf conditions constantly change, claiming that the waters can look calm for up to 20 minutes between dangerous sets of huge waves. Be aware that the waves in this area can be fairly violent and frequent and the rip tide is very strong so use caution when body surfing on this particular beach.
- Poipu Beach. Located along Kauai’s southern coastline, Poipu Beach is another one of the best body surfing beaches in Kauai. Poipu Beach features an on-site lifeguard, relatively deep waters and grand waves, making it a safe and exciting place for body surfing.
- Brennecke Beach. Featuring powerful surf breaks offshore, Brennecke Beach is one of the best body surfing beaches in Kauai. Located along the eastern end of Poipu Beach Park, Brennecke Beach is the perfect beach destination for adventurous body surfers.
- Kealia Beach. The majestic Kealia Beach is another one of the best body surfing beaches in Kauai due to its wind conditions and constantly changing sandbar. When body surfing on this particular beach, be prepared to experience strong currents and powerful waves breaking on the shoreline.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …