While you may enjoy your romantic interludes in the bedroom, you might feel it is time to make things a bit more interesting, so why not read up on the 5 best books on sex. There is a physical, psychological and emotional connection during intercourse, and every little trick, tip and new positions might just liven things up for you. Knowledge is power, and if you get the right information, you might just send your lady to the moon and back, craving for more.
- "The Cosmo Kama Sutra: 77 Mind-Blowing Sex Positions" – Editors of “Cosmopolitan." Nothing screams excitement in the bedroom more than trying a new pose here and there, but when you are offered 77 new positions, book on sex is worth looking into. With sex tips,fully illustrated drawings and instructions, you are for a wild ride.
- "Hot Sex: How to Do It" – Tracy Cox. A bestseller in 40 countries, this little treasure trove of sex tips hits the mark. This book includes foreplay tips, how to find her G-spot and tricks of the trade on oral sex for her. This book on sex contains everything you need to know.
- "The Joy of Sex: The Ultimate Revised Edition" – Alex Comfort. Teaches how sex can be erotic, passionate and playful. This is the most trusted manual on sexual experience due to its research on the psychology, physiology and sexology of intimacy.
- "She Comes First:The Thinking Man’s Guide To Pleasuring a Woman" – Ian Kerner. Tips include the best positions for a woman, step-by-step illustrated methods and tips for the tongue and fingers. Of all the five best books on sex, this one teaches a man six stages of sex from kissing to orgasm.
- "The Low Down on Going Down: How To Give Her Mind-Blowing Oral Sex" – Marcie Michaels. What women love most during sex is your tongue on her G-spot! This book on sex shows you how to get dexterity and strength in the jaw, tongue and lips to drive your woman wild.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …