5 Best Boots For Hunting
Below are the 5 best boots for the diehard hunter. You need a good, durable boots if you’re going to spend time marching through snowy forests in frigid temperatures.
- Bogs Bogs are well-known in the hunting world as being great boots. Most of their boots are 100 percent waterproof and can be comfortably warm in -40 degree temperatures. They have a seven millimeter neoprene liner, which is well-known for its insulation abilities.
- MuckBoots These are another brand of great hunting boots. Muckboots are extremely durable and lightweight. They can be worn while doing lawn work or when you’re tramping through the woods hunting for deer. They’re 100 percent waterproof with a neoprene lining.
- LaCrosse LaCrosse boots have a reinforced toe and heel, making your money go further. They’re waterproof and can protect you from the bitter cold. They require little to no maintenance and you can spend hours in them without your feet getting cold.
- Kenetrek These boots are leather and have rubber soles. They require some maintenance, but if by chance they do get ruined, you can always take them to your local cobbler and have them rebuilt. These boots also contain a neoprene lining to keep your feet comfortably warm.
- Sorel Another great hunting boot comes from Sorel. This boot is rugged and will last you many happy years. Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet ultra warm in temperatures of at least -40 degrees. This boot is perfect for deep snow.
Overall, make sure you have a great boot that will last you a long time. They can be slightly expensive, but the quality is worth the price.