If you want to be a great success, you need to know the 5 best "Borat" movie quotes. It is a known fact that quoting "Borat" will instantly make you popular and more attractive to the opposite sex. And if that doesn't work, it will at least entertain your friends. There are so many memorable lines from "Borat" but after some painstaking research the 5 best "Borat" movie quotes have been chosen.
- "Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social, and Jew." – Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen) Borat has extreme amounts of anti-semitism mixed with fierce pride in his homeland of Kazakhstan. It is not clear why he fears Jewish people so much, or why he thinks they can turn themselves into cockroaches. Sacha Baron Cohen does a great job of making Borat into a naive bigot, which gets some entertaining reactions from people throughout the movie.
- "You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?" – Borat Again we see an example of Borat's endearingly inept nature. It is that sort of wide-eyed innocence that allows Borat to get away with his outrageous behavior. People tread lightly around him because they believe he has different customs and beliefs, and as a result Borat can bring up extremely controversial topics without much fear of reprisal. It is also hilarious to imagine somebody thinking a rubber fist in the anus is a completely normal thing amongst friends.
- "He is my neighbor Nursultan Tuliagby. He is pain in my a**holes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!" – Borat Here Borat is just saying what most of us are thinking. We like to get new things to make ourselves feel special, and that lessens when others get the same items. Thus, those people are a-holes. This simplified viewpoint is not only funny, but pretty accurate.
- "When I buy my wife, at the start she was uh, cook good, her vazhïn work well, and she strong on plow, but after three years when she was fifteen, then she become weak, her voice become deep: BORAT BORAT, eh, she receive hair on chest, and vazhïn hang like sleeve of wizard." – Borat This is a pretty simple quote to sum up. It compares a vagina to the loose sleeve of a wizard's robe. There might not be a worse visual to have stuck in your head. It is also amazing at how casually it is brought up while Borat is shopping for a new car. The shock and awe version of comedy doesn't get much more shocking than this.
- "Sometime my sister, she show her vazhïn to my brother Bilo and say "You will never get this you will never get it la la la la la la." He behind his cage. He cries, he cries and everybody laughs. She goes "You never get this." But one time he break cage and he "get this" and then we all laugh. High five!" – Borat Somehow, Borat manages to up the ante in the shock and awe department with this quote. He manages to blend together a restrained mentally handicapped man, incest, and forced sex together to create one profoundly uncomfortable moment. There is just no topping this as far as outrageous things to say are. If you can somehow casually work this quote into a conversation you will be sure to make new friends. Or enemies. One of the two.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.