5 Best Boston Steakhouses
Interested in the 5 best Boston steakhouses? Most people do not realize that Boston has some mighty discriminating steak restaurants and, in fact, know their steaks quite well. Of course, as with any cuisine, some restaurants are just better than others.
- Abe & Louie's tends to be a favorite among locals and visitors alike and is definitely one of the best Boston steakhouses. The restaurant is known for its generous cuts cooked to your satisfaction. Steak selection includes filet mignon and porterhouse with plentiful side portions. The ambiance is that of a fine restaurant. Abe & Louie's: 793 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116.
- Grill 23 and Bar tops the list of the best Boston steakhouses not only because of the excellent cut of steaks, but also the sophisticated and stylish interior. The menu is fresh, meaning it changes on a weekly basis, but the steaks are always available, cooked to order along with seafood, if you wish to have a combination platter. Grill 23 and Bar: 161 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116.
- Oak Room is one of the best Boston steakhouses mainly because of the enormous selection of beef, lamb, pork and seafood options. Each steak is cooked to order, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. A favorite among locals, it was named the best steakhouse by Boston Magazine. Oak Room: 138 St James Ave, Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, Boston, MA 02116.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, located downtown and nicknamed "Home of the Serious Steaks," is one of the best Boston steakhouses offering customers choice cuts cooked to order. Additionally, the restaurant offers a exceptional wine list to go with the perfectly prepared steak. Ruth's Chris Steak House: 45 School St, Old City Hall, Boston, MA 02108.
- The Capital Grille is considered one of the best Boston steakhouses to locals who are regulars at the eatery. The steaks are aged, choice cut and cooked to your satisfaction in an exceptionally elegant setting. Additionally, they offer a wine list of over 5,000 wines. The side dishes are fresh and plentiful. No one leaves here hungry. The Capital Grille: 359 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02115.