5 Best Bow Sights For 2010
The 5 best bow sights for 2010 are those bow sights which assist your eyes in focusing on a target and, thereby, help you to make a surer and steadier shot. These best bow sights are also made by different manufacturers and cost a wide range of prices. Since you do get what you pay for, more expensive types of bow sights can do more for you while cheaper ones are more basic.
- TRUGLO Razor Bow Sight. The TRUGLO Razor Bow Sight is the best bow sight for 2010 because for the price, it offers you a big, circular view field which is the key to hitting all the targets that you line up. Featuring absolute vertical dot alignment (which means that your aiming dots appear visible on the same vertical plane), this razor bow sight really hits the mark.
- Allen Company Equalizer II Bow Sight. This bow sight for 2010 takes the number two spot because it lets you actually group your arrows neatly instead of watching them just fly off to one side. Now, if you still miss your target, you only have yourself to blame for bad shooting! You will also welcome this bow sight's handy sight pin rack that is easily adjustable for both elevation as well as wind.
- BSA 30-mm Illuminated Red Dot Bow Sight. At the tree spot sits this red dot bow sight for 2010 because of its special design that makes it very good for hitting targets that are at close range as well as those that are at medium range. Another good feature of this bow sight for 2010 is that it is versatile enough for both large caliber picking as well as small caliber picking.
- Precision Shooting Equipment Gemini 3 Pin .029 Bow Sight. This Gemini 3 Pin .029 Bow Sight takes the fourth position on this countdown of the best bow sights for 2010 because it lines up your pins in true alignment more so than most bow sights in its class. Thanks to its angled pin track, you will get the consequential benefit of having a better chance of hitting your target.
- Trophy Ridge Fire Wire V5 Bow Sight. Bringing up the rear is Trophy Ridge's Fire Wire V5 Bow Sight, which features in-line pin technology for a greater scope of vision, composite site housing, and also ultra-precision in targeting. With these attributes of this bow sight for 2010, you will find yourself getting a more unobstructed and clearer path of vision to your target than ever before.