The 5 best Bradley Cooper movies can be identified as being the five most successful movies he has been involved in since 2005. Bradley Cooper's ladies' man appeal, comedic timing and action hero potential combine to make him a formidable force in screen acting and box office blockbusters.
- "The Hangover" Bradley Cooper's star rose to incredible proportions with his hilarious performance as Phil Wenneck who enjoys Las Vegas with his buddies but just wants to get his best friend home in time for his wedding. In the process, "The Hangover" would go on being the highest grossing comedy of all time and gets a "green light" for a sequel.
- "Wedding Crashers" Bradley Cooper played the obnoxious, intensely arrogant Zack Lodge with effortless confidence. This movie, much like "The Hangover," became a surprise summer hit movie filled with unforgettable gags. The most impressive thing about Bradley Copper's performance is that he had to hold his own with the immensely talented Christopher Walken, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson–and he succeeds with flying colors.
- "Valentine's Day" Among this ensemble cast, Bradley Cooper shines in this romantic comedy showcasing multiple troubled relationships in Los Angeles struggling to stay together on Valentine's Day.
- "Yes Man" Bradley Cooper shares the silver screen with the comedic legend Jim Carrey to tell the tale of a frustrated divorcee who, after taking a motivational program, begins saying "Yes" to literally everything to try to change his outlook on life. Cooper plays the friend that Carrey begins to avoid during his depression.
- "He's Just Not That Into You" This was Bradley Cooper's first foray into romantic comedies that helped raise his profile. In a cast that included Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Justin Long and Kris Kristofferson, Bradley Cooper played a character named Ben in a story that deals with ways we misinterpret one another.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.