There are many beautiful love songs, but have you ever wondered what the five best brand new girlfriend country songs are? We have compiled a list, in no particular order of the songs that make our hearts beat faster every time we hear them. When we first fall in love, the feelings of raw emotion and wonderment are overwhelming. No matter if these country love songs are new to you, or ones that you have heard before, they can instantly transport you back in time or inspire powerful feelings of affection. They were created with you in mind to do just that; use them to make sweet memories with your brand new girlfriend, and handle with care. Here are the top five best brand new girlfriend country songs that say what we sometimes cannot express with our words.
- “Check Yes or No” by George Strait: Who can forget their first brand new girlfriend? With tingling nerves, you finally write that all-important note saying, “Do you love me? Do you want to be my friend?” Your friend passes it to her, and you pray that she will want to be your new girlfriend. While a budding romance at that can be thrilling, it can also be scary! These treasured memories represent our secret, sacred childhood dreams and fears that we look back on with a bittersweet smile.
- “Amazed” by Lonestar: This brand new girlfriend country song speaks of how it feels when you first look into the eyes of your brand new girlfriend, the smell of her skin, the taste of her kiss. Everything is brand new, exciting and life-altering. It speaks of the promise of things to come.
- “It’s Your Love” by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill: This famous country married couple’s duet from their "Soul2Soul album strikes the perfect chord for any new relationship. It's the ultimate "mood-setter" for falling in love with a brand new girlfriend. It uplifts us and renews our faith that love is not only possible, but that it can last. This is one of the five best brand new girlfriend country songs because it restores us.
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley: This classic country love song is the perfect beginning for you and your brand new girlfriend’s story. It speaks of the treacherous, yet delicious warm tingle you and her experience when you first begin to fall down that slippery slope. Presley's rendition of this best brand new girlfriend country song is the perfect slow dance song for everyone.
- “Meet in the Middle” by Diamond Rio: Who can forget the sweet anticipation of running across the countryside to meet their brand new girlfriend at “that old Georgia pine?” The newness of it all and the nervous, shivering delight was unforgettably precious. This country song is about commitment and compromise. Commitment to be there for someone, and that even though relationship issues are inevitable, nothing is insurmountable, if you “meet in the middle.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …