Ever wondered who the 5 best breakdancers in the world are? The best breakdancers in the world come from all over and exhibit the best of what being a Bboy is all about. The best breakdancers in the world revolutionize what breakdancing is about every time they take the stage. One thing that all of the best breakdancers in the world have in common is sick skills and a desire for promoting unity through the art of breakdancing.
- Bboy Junior. A Bboy that is best known for his power and strength moves, Bboy Junior never ceases to impress the crowds with his amazing upper body strength. His ability to innovate the power moves style of breakdancing makes Bboy Junior one of the best break dancers in the world.
- Bboy Ronnie. Best known for being one of the best all around Bboys, Ronnie does it all. He has the upper body strength and agility to stick the most complicated power moves combos. He can pop, he can lock and he is a good dancer. Being a master of every style of breakdancing is what makes Ronnie one of the best breakdancers in the world.
- Crazy Legs. You can't talk about the best breakdancers in the world and not mention Crazy Legs. One of the founding members of the Rock Steady Crew in 1979, Crazy Legs uses breakdancing to support peaceful protests and promote unity through hip-hop. He actively participates in international Bboy competitions as a judge and can still keep up with the young recruits in the Rock Steady Crew. Being a Bboy for 30 years and never missing a step makes Crazy Legs one of the world's best breakdancers.
- Bboy The End. Speed and agility define everything that Bboy The End does. Best know for his fast-paced and aggressive power moves, Bboy The End is always pushing his limits to redefine what it is to be a Bboy. Whether it be thorough his dance skills or his infectious positive attitude, Bboy The End is always a joy to watch. Being a great dancer and an all around nice guy is what makes Bboy The End one of the best breakdancers around.
- Bboy Taisuke. His ability to move from power moves to floor moves and strength moves while relying on freezes to switch combos or build momentum ranks Bboy Taisuke among the best breakdancers in the world.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …