The most serious of break-dancers utilize at least one of the 5 best breakdancing pads on the market for practice and for competition. Using the best pads ensures the body parts protection from the extensive floor exercises. Knowing the best breakdancing pads are used eases the minds of the break-dancers. It also is a source of encouragement for more difficult trick attempt completions with a fearless mind set.
- BBoy Pads. The BBoy Company has the market cornered when it comes to finding the best breakdancing pads to wear while dancing. Their reliable products are made of durable material that can withstand even the harshest of Break-dancing moves. They also allow the wearer to move freely and feel uninhibited to the types of moves that they can perform.
- CypherStyles. Closely following behind BBoy pads is the CypherStyles Company that specializes in not just breakdancing pads, but also protective gear. All of their protective wear includes adjustable Velcro straps that fit all users. Their pads also have double the padding as compared to other manufacturers.
- Proline. Proline pads offer a comfort level unlike no other breakdancing pads. These pads come fully equipped with a gel super cushion. The ‘AltaLok’ straps also have an anti-compression gel that contributes to a longer life of the pads. The pads are durable enough to resist puncture and the memory foam contributes to the comfort level even more.
- Body Glove. High-impact covers shield the Body Glove pads. The shock absorbing gel cushion is comfortable enough to wear extensively throughout the day. The snap on and off clips attached to the elastic band allow the pads to be worn on bare legs. This is what sets this pad apart from any of the other pads.
- SuperFlex. These breakdancing pads have Velcro closure on a buckle fastening. The unique aspect of this pad is the rubber cap that prevents sliding and enables better gripping. The material is flexible with complicated movements and is made of breathable fabric to avoid moisture from accumulating.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …