Learn about 5 best breakfast recipes with avocado and enjoy this delightful fruit in new ways. Avocados are creamy, delicious fruits that go so well with breakfast recipes. They are colorful, flavorful and provide a nice treat in breakfast dishes. Breakfast is more of a type of food than a time of day, so think outside the box and have breakfast for brunch, lunch or dinner. The food is nutritious and filling. Fixing breakfast recipes with avocado make the simplest of dishes seem like more!
To make breakfast recipes with avocado, you will need:
- Two eggs, butter, avocado, bread
- Two eggs, butter, Swiss cheese, avocado
- One egg, one slice deli ham, avocado, English muffin
- Two eggs, two bacon slices, onion, green bell pepper, choice of shredded cheese, avocado, tortilla
- Beans, cheese, avocado, tortilla
- Scrambled eggs and avocado slices. Take two eggs and crack them in a bowl. Whip the eggs with a fork until well incorporated, about a minute or two. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit. Slice the avocado lengthwise and set aside. Cook the eggs in a skillet with butter. Scramble constantly with a fork until they stick together. Finish cooking to preferred doneness. Turn off the heat and turn eggs out on to a plate. Scoop out the avocado by running a serving spoon under the slices in the skin and place on the plate with the scrambled eggs.
- Swiss cheese and avocado omelet. Whisk two eggs in a bowl until well incorporated. Heat a skillet with butter and pour the eggs in. Turn the skillet to cook the eggs. Use a heat-resistant rubber spatula to hold the cooked egg in the center of the pan while turning it to allow the uncooked egg to flow to the bottom of the pan. Keep the heat low so you don't burn the egg. Place a slice of Swiss cheese and slices of avocado on the top of the egg. Flip one-half of the egg over on top of the other half and cook through. Put a lid on the pan to help steam the omelet.
- Breakfast egg and ham sandwich with avocado slices. Cook one egg in a skillet with butter. Remove the egg and set aside. Brown the ham in the skillet. Toast the English muffin and then set the egg, ham and avocado slices on the bottom and top with the top of the English muffin. This sandwich is an excellent way to eat breakfast on the run.
- Bacon breakfast burrito. Cook two slices of bacon to preferred crispiness. Set bacon aside. Scramble two eggs, onion and chopped green bell peppers together and cook in the bacon grease. Place tortilla in a hot skillet with no grease for a few seconds to warm it on both sides. Set the warmed tortilla on a plate and add the eggs, crumbled bacon, your choice of shredded cheese and avocado. Wrap up and enjoy.
- Bean burrito with avocado. Open a can of chili beans and heat half on the stove in a pan. Warm a tortilla in a hot skillet for a few seconds on each side. Add the beans to the tortilla and top with shredded cheese of your choice. Cheddar or Monterey jack are good choices. Top with chunks of avocado. Beans are an excellent source of protein and are filling. They offer a nice change of pace from eggs. Wrap up and make a bean and avocado burrito.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!