A briefcase is a staple in any businessman’s life, and one of the 5 best briefcases on wheels will make your life much easier if you tend to travel frequently. Not all briefcases on wheels are made the same. Carefully look at the specific features and options that are offered with each to determine which is best for your travels needs.
- McKlein Willowbrook detachable wheeled briefcase. This briefcase on wheels is made of Italian leather and retails for $150. The exterior leather has a weatherproof coating, and the interior has a compartment for documents and a padded section for your laptop. The briefcase can be removed from the bottom unit which contains the wheels and the handle. The fact that the briefcase can be separated from the wheeled unit is a convenient feature for the businessman who plans to carry his briefcase once he arrives at his final destination.
- Amerileather brown leather wheeled briefcase. The in-line skate wheels and two-position locking handle makes this briefcase one that is easy to maneuver. The individual sections within the briefcase and the front pouch can be locked for added security. There is plenty of room in the legal size pockets for your business documents and a separate compartment for your computer or netbook. This briefcase on wheels is priced at $110.
- Travelers Club Van Courtland 2-section checkout-friendly rolling briefcase. Decrease your time in the airport security line with this Travelers briefcase on wheels. You will no longer have to take your laptop out of your briefcase. Simply flip it open, and pass it through the screening device. The ball-bearing wheels are smooth on bumpy sidewalks and as you travel through the crowded airports to your gate. It is a real bargain for under $50.
- Samsonite Columbian leather wheeled briefcase. Samsonite is one of the leaders when it comes to luggage, travel bags, briefcases on wheels, and backpacks. Their leather briefcase is made from full-grain cowhide leather and has a lined interior. Your business paperwork will be safe and secure in this easy to pull case with in-line skate wheels. It comes standard with three file dividers and pockets to keep you organized. The retail price is $400, but occasionally it can be found online for less.
- Jack Georges Milano vertical leather wheeled briefcase. This briefcase on wheels is slightly taller and thinner than a standard briefcase. This design was created to make it easier for you to roll it through the aisle of the airplane and to fit under the seat. The Italian leather should last a long time as it is stain and scratch resistant. It is a truly unique design for only $350.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.