5 Best 'Brooke Knows Best' Episodes
The five best "Brooke Knows Best" episodes ultimately helped generate an even greater fan base for the Hogan clan. Brooke received her own show after starring on her dad's show which was called "Hogan Knows Best." "Brooke Knows Best" follows Brooke as she takes the journey into adulthood. The show is not overly unique, but it shows a lot of things that many people can relate to. This is a large part of why there has been more than one season and these five best "Brooke Knows Best" episodes.
- "Movin' In." This episodes chronicles Brooke's move from her parent's house to her own home, right on Miami beach, while her parents are sorting through some difficulties. This ranks as one of the best episodes because it relates to what a lot of young adults go through when they first move out of their parent's home-minus the apartment on Miami beach.
- "The Old College Try." This episode shows Brooke deciding between whether she should go to college or follow her dreams of becoming a singer. This episode is humorous since most kids Brooke's age see college as their only way of climbing up the ladder, but here she is deciding if she should go. Ultimately she chooses to pursue her hardly there music career.
- "Brooke's New Beau." This episode added much needed flare to the second season of "Brooke Knows Best." Producers decided to get an artist who was actually being played on the radio, onto the show. Colby O'Donis made an appearance, and sure enough a platonic friendship was made into an easily forgettable relationship. This serves as one of the top five episodes because it added something different to the mundane daily life of Brooke Hogan.
- "Hogans in Space." Since the beginning of this reality show there was very little of the Hogans that viewers envied, that was until they were invited to the NASA training station. Watching the Hogans and Brooke's roommate experience no gravity was beyond cool and made this episode very enjoyable.
- "Hulk's Surgery." The season finale, and probably the series finale, was one of the funniest and best episodes of "Brooke Knows Best." The episode shows Brooke attempting to deal with her dad undergoing surgery after collapsing, and her nervousness about an upcoming performance. It was extremely hard to understand how someone could measure the nervousness of a performance with that of their parent undergoing surgery. This was easily shrugged off since this was the season finale!