There is no doubt that the 5 best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants are among the best in all of New York City. The borough of Brooklyn is home to a population of over 2.5 million people. It is no surprise you can find so many choices of excellent Spanish cuisine. Here are the five best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants:
- Casa Pepe offers a rich menu featuring lobster dishes and house sangrias to die for. The service is consistently excellent. Many diners consider it one of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. Casa Pepe: 114 Bay Ridge Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220.
- La Mancha Restaurant offers a traditional Spanish menu with a wide variety of Spanish wines to accompany your meal. It is acclaimed by all as one of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. La Mancha Restaurant: 135 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- El Cibao Restaurant is a Spanish and Cuban restaurant featuring wallet-friendly prices. House specialties include mofongo and a bacchalau (salt cod) salad. This restaurant must be included on any list of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. El Cibao Restaurant: 172 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- El Viejo Yayo Restaurant specializes in a wide variety of traditional chicken and pork dishes. It's rguably one of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. El Viejo Yayo: 36 Fifth Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- Xunta Tapas Bar in Williamsburg offers an extensive menu of tapas (appetizers). Enjoy sangrias as you watch the live flamenco band at one of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. Xunta Tapas Bar: 507 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …