There is no doubt that the 5 best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants are among the best in all of New York City. The borough of Brooklyn is home to a population of over 2.5 million people. It is no surprise you can find so many choices of excellent Spanish cuisine. Here are the five best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants:
- Casa Pepe offers a rich menu featuring lobster dishes and house sangrias to die for. The service is consistently excellent. Many diners consider it one of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. Casa Pepe: 114 Bay Ridge Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220.
- La Mancha Restaurant offers a traditional Spanish menu with a wide variety of Spanish wines to accompany your meal. It is acclaimed by all as one of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. La Mancha Restaurant: 135 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- El Cibao Restaurant is a Spanish and Cuban restaurant featuring wallet-friendly prices. House specialties include mofongo and a bacchalau (salt cod) salad. This restaurant must be included on any list of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. El Cibao Restaurant: 172 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- El Viejo Yayo Restaurant specializes in a wide variety of traditional chicken and pork dishes. It's rguably one of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. El Viejo Yayo: 36 Fifth Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- Xunta Tapas Bar in Williamsburg offers an extensive menu of tapas (appetizers). Enjoy sangrias as you watch the live flamenco band at one of the best Brooklyn Spanish restaurants. Xunta Tapas Bar: 507 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!