5 Best Brunches In NYC
The restaurants mentioned in this article are all home to the 5 best brunches in NYC. Try all of them out in order to find your personal favorite.
- Pastis. This is a great restaurant in NYC that specializes in French breakfast classics such as Eggs a la Basquaise and Brioche French Toast. Make sure to call ahead of time if you are interested in having brunch here because, if you don't have reservations, you could be waiting awhile.
- B Bar and Grill. The B Bar and Grill is a great place to have a quiet, casual brunch in a beautiful garden atmosphere. This restaurant has a number of traditional brunch classics. Ask for the mimosa for a sweet treat that you'll be sure to remember.
- EJ's Luncheonette. EJ's is a great place for brunch due to its ultra-laid back style. Don't worry about rolling into EJ's in PJs and slippers, in fact, you will be welcomed in this attire. The service at this restaurant is fast, efficient, and the food is top-notch.
- Elmo. Elmo is a far cry from EJ's luncheonette. For brunch at this restaurant, be sure to wear your Sunday best. While the service can be a bit slow at times here, the food is to die for and the large portions are guaranteed to make up for the wait.
- Mesa Grill. Finally, this is a great place if you are looking for something a bit different for brunch. Popular items at this restaurant, owned by Bobby Flay, include Scrambled Eggs Chilaquiles and the Rough Cut Raw Tuna Nachos.
Posted on: Nov. 17, 2010