5 Best Budget Mountain Bikes
These five best budget mountain bikes are all great choices if you're looking for a bike that rides well. These are all reliable models that can give you a great biking experience while staying under budget. You won't have to make a great investment while still getting top quality on these great bikes.
- Magna Ladies Great Divide Mountain Bike. This is a top of the line budget mountain bike that gives you a reliable and sturdy bike for under $100. With a steel frame you can be sure this bike won't be damaged or corroded over time. It's a great bike if you want a smooth ride.
- Pacific Stratus Men's Mountain Bike. This budget mountain bike is cheap while still offering many great features. This model has 15 gears to choose from, reliable caliper brakes, and a sturdy steel frame. It has everything you need to stay in shape for long or short rides.
- Polaris 600RR Women's Mountain Bike. This bike is loved by all who buy it. It's a cheap budget mountain bike that is both sturdy and reliable. It has a strong steel hardtail frame to ensure you'll still have this bike for years to come. It has an outstanding 21 gears - a great feature if you are using your bike for a range of terrain.
- Schwinn High Timber Men's Mountain Bike. This is perhaps the best budget mountain bike you'll find on the market. Schwinn is a highly reliable brand that makes excellent bikes, and this model is no exception. It's an affordable price with an elite construction and design you will love.
- Schwinn Solution FS AL Men's Mountain Bike. This is a bike that has the best of both worlds, it is both strong and lightweight. It has an extremely comfortable saddle so you won't have to invest in a new one. This is a budget mountain bike that has an expertly constructed aluminum frame to let you ride faster without fear of damaging your bike.