These five best budget mountain bikes are all great choices if you're looking for a bike that rides well. These are all reliable models that can give you a great biking experience while staying under budget. You won't have to make a great investment while still getting top quality on these great bikes.
- Magna Ladies Great Divide Mountain Bike. This is a top of the line budget mountain bike that gives you a reliable and sturdy bike for under $100. With a steel frame you can be sure this bike won't be damaged or corroded over time. It's a great bike if you want a smooth ride.
- Pacific Stratus Men's Mountain Bike. This budget mountain bike is cheap while still offering many great features. This model has 15 gears to choose from, reliable caliper brakes, and a sturdy steel frame. It has everything you need to stay in shape for long or short rides.
- Polaris 600RR Women's Mountain Bike. This bike is loved by all who buy it. It's a cheap budget mountain bike that is both sturdy and reliable. It has a strong steel hardtail frame to ensure you'll still have this bike for years to come. It has an outstanding 21 gears – a great feature if you are using your bike for a range of terrain.
- Schwinn High Timber Men's Mountain Bike. This is perhaps the best budget mountain bike you'll find on the market. Schwinn is a highly reliable brand that makes excellent bikes, and this model is no exception. It's an affordable price with an elite construction and design you will love.
- Schwinn Solution FS AL Men's Mountain Bike. This is a bike that has the best of both worlds, it is both strong and lightweight. It has an extremely comfortable saddle so you won't have to invest in a new one. This is a budget mountain bike that has an expertly constructed aluminum frame to let you ride faster without fear of damaging your bike.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.