5 Best 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Episodes
Choosing the 5 best “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” episodes was not easy. With so many great choices to choose from picking only five episodes for the list proved to be a daunting task. “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” ran for seven seasons allowing enough time for many great episodes.
- Season 1 Episode 1: "Hellmouth". This is the very first "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"; where it all begins. Buffy realizes her destiny as a vampire slayer. She meets Angel and her new team of slaying friends. Although she though she left her past behind her, she has found that it has followed her straight to Sunnydale.
- Season 3 Episode 3: "Faith, Hope, & Trick". The crew are high school seniors and Buffy is still not quite right after slaying Angel. Now, Faith comes into play—the tough, hot rogue vampire slayer that gets under Buffy’s skin. Faith may turn into more of a rival to Buffy than the vampires.
- Season 4 Episode 1: "The Freshman". It is off to college for the vampire slaying crew. A whole new world of the underworld to explore and a sorority of vampires to slay. Riley is introduced in this episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
- Season 6 Episode 15: "As You Were". Again, Buffy’s loves life returns to her present. She can’t seem to find a man and only seems to love the ones she can’t have. First Angel and now Riley are back, and he has brought his new wife along to slay some vampires.
- Season 6 Episode22: "Grave". A dark Willow is still terrorizing and trying to end the world. Buffy has been neutralized by her and the only one left that can stop her is Xander. Spike’s soul is returned in a strange twist of him trying to get his vampirism back and it is up to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" to stop him.