The five best Bulova military watches are made by the more-than-a-century-old maker of watches from Queens, New York. Bulova is a maker of both clocks and watches that was founded way back in 1875 by Joseph Bulova, who was an immigrant from Bohemia. Over the years, Bulova has grown into the world's biggest watchmaker, especially after its acquisition by Citizen in 2008.
- Art Deco Bulova Men's Military Watch Wristwatch. This art deco Bulova military watch sits at the number one position because of its status as a true classic. With its antiquated, fancy lugs, silver tone dial and its smartly accented, blue-steel pointed hands, this Bulova military watch will command attention wherever you go. For true attention to detail and a design that is period-sensitive, this watch can't be beat.
- Bulova 96A102 Men's Military Hack Watch. The Bulova military hack watch is like having a piece of authentic war history right on your wrist, which is why it occupies the number two spot! Back in World War II, American forces relied on these types of hack watches that synchronized their motions down to the second, courtesy of their lock-down mechanism. Now, Bulova has taken the initiative of replicating this style of watch, which features brilliant, stainless steel design.
- Vintage Bulova Military Watch WW2 USA 289. This is the real deal. This Bulova military watch is actually a survivor of World War II. Issued before 1945 by the US Army Ordnance Department, this watch comes complete with the real markings on the back of it that confirm its status as a real piece of American war history, good enough to qualify it for the number three position. It also includes an NOS military strap for easy fitting to your wrist.
- Vintage 1969 Men's Bulova Watch Military Stainless. Another vintage offering from Bulova, this military watch out of 1969 comes with all its original parts intact. Through all the years, it has been kept in near-mint condition, and its reliable time keeping is still such that it keeps superior time. Know that you are receiving a never-before-worn item with this military watch.
- Bulova Men's 98H37 Marine Star Chronograph Watch. This Bulova military watch takes the last place on this list because of its too modern look and feel. However, if you don't mind a contemporary watch, the Bulova Men's Marine Star Chronograph Watch will provide you with years of sports casual wear along with business-minded wear.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.