5 Best Bulova Wrist Watches
When you are talking about the 5 best Bulova wrist watches available, you are talking about some of the best wrist watches in the world. Bulova has been making quality wrist watches for over a hundred years, since its beginnings as a small jewelry shop opened up by founder Joseph Bulova. Today, the best Bulova wrist watches represent some of the most sought-after timepieces in the world.
- Diamond Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch (part number 96E104). This is one of the 5 best wrist watches made by Bulova due to its elegant look, solid craftsmanship and practical functions. The stainless steel look of this watch makes it unique. Its quartz technology makes it accurate. It is water-resistant up to 100 feet, and it has a two-year warranty.
- Men's Diamond Watch (part number 96D10). The contrast of the stainless steel case, stainless steel wristband and black face make this watch look very sleek. It has a diamond at every hour marker, and it has a smaller face to it that helps to make it one of the best Bulova wrist watches available. It is also water-resistant to 100 feet, and comes with a two-year warranty.
- Ladies' Bulova Watch (part number 98T78). The rectangular face and expandable wristband on this Bulova ladies' watch are just two of the reasons why this is one of Bulova's best wrist watches. The elegant look is created by gold trim laid into polished stainless steel. The hands and hour markers are also gold. This watch is water-resistant up to 100 feet and comes with a two-year warranty.
- Ladies' Diamond Chronograph Watch (part number 96P003). The thing that makes this one of the best Bulova watches is that it offer the ladies elegance and functionality. This watch has a polished stainless steel finish, six diamond hour markers, a date marker and white hands against a black background. The face is a durable sapphire mineral crystal, and the watch is water-resistant up to 100 feet and comes with a two-year warranty.
- Automatic Men's Watch (part number 96A111). This is the ultimate in men's elegant wrist watches as made by Bulova. A black leather band holds on to a polished stainless steel case. The face, hour markers and hands are all a shade of stainless steel. It has a date marker and keeps accurate time with quartz technology.