The 5 best Burton AK backpacks are just what you need if you are looking for durable, multi-pocketed backpacks to carry your stuff around for you. The next time you are on vacation—or maybe just on a day trip or a short hike—be sure to pick a Burton AK backpack to transport all your stuff safely and securely.
- The Burton AK 11L Pack. Burton's AK 11L backpack is available in roasted brown smoke camo for that jungle-terrain look. It occupies the number one slot because it comes with a survival whistle and a shoulder harness that is ergonomic. The next time you want to trek through the backcountry, depend on Burton's AK 11L pack.
- The Burton AK 20L Hydration Pack. This Burton AK backpack features a sound pocket that is fleece lined and an interior hydration compatible sleeve. Whatever you face out in the wilds, this backpack can handle it for you. It is at the number two spot on account of its huge capacity.
- The Burton AK 30L Pack. At 21 inches by eleven inches by seven inches, the Burton AK 30L pack is the biggest of the backpacks here. If this backpack does not hold enough capacity for your liking, you can always link it with the compatible AK 2L canteen, which you can use for snacks or goggles.
- The Burton AK 15L Backpack. This backpack by Burton is fashioned out of polyester and high-density nylon. It occupies the number four slot because it possesses a vertical board carry and pack compression system. The next time you're out camping, you'll appreciate the rugged durability of this awesome AK backpack by Burton.
- The Burton AK 23L Backpack. Billing itself as an extreme assault pack, this Burton backpack is made out of the most sophisticated technology on the planet—a reason it sits on this list. With both external pole and shovel storage, this Burton AK 23L backpack will not let you down when you need it the most.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.