5 Best Burton AK Pants Ever
The 5 best Burton AK pants ever are those Burton pants that you just cannot get out of your mind. Yes, they are that cool. In addition, the 5 best Burton AK pants ever are pants of high quality design and construction, which will stay on you no matter what you do while snowboarding.
- Burton AK 2L Cyclic Men's Snowboard Pants 2010. These Burton AK pants are designed for snowboard riders who appreciate fully taped, gore-seam protection whose only purpose is to ensure your dryness. At the number one spot for a reason, these Burton AK pants are made to enhance your snowboarding performance.
- Burton AK 2L Cycylic Pants. These Burton AK 2L Cyclic Pants are made for men who appreciate hardcore protection from the fury of the elements. The attractive point to these pants is how unassuming they are: They are designed simply yet offer emphasis on function, which is why they sit at number two.
- Burton AK 3L Skid Hi Top Snowboard Pants Heat 2010. These AK pants from Burton are the most expensive on this list, but are a snowboarder's dream come true. Providing the most awesome mix of functionality, comfort and innovation, these pants occupy the number three spot because of their Micro Grid Back Tech, which allows for breathability.
- Burton AK 2L Stagger Pants. Burton's AK stagger pants are totally taped and even feature a fleece-lined buttocks. With cross-flow venting and cargo pockets, the Burton AK 2L Stagger Pants deserve the number four spot. The next time the cold thinks of invading you, these pants will repel it.
- Burton AK 2L Stagger Shell Snowboard Pants. The Burton AK 2L Stagger Shell Snowboard Pants come with the wildest design of all the pants in this list! They feature a wild, neon camo print that is reason enough for inclusion on this countdown list. With a 2-layer, waterproof fabric, these pants will not let you down.