5 Best Burton Beanie Hats
These 5 best Burton beanie hats will make people think that you have that certain style and flair about you. Burton beanie hats are brimless caps that are usually made out of a number of materials, like leather, twill or felt. Burton's beanie hats come in all shapes and sizes and feature many cool-looking and eclectic designs.
- Burton Gamma Beanie. The Burton Gamma Beanie is made out of 100 percent acrylic and comes in a one-size-fits-all size. The Burton Gamma Beanie sits at the top spot on the list because it will keep your head warm during those cold days and also because it has a certain low-key style about it.
- Burton Fade Beanie. The Burton Fade Beanie comes in a nice blend of 45 percent acrylic with 55 percent cotton. This Burton beanie hat also features a sweet and sharp two-tone color action that sees the yellow bottom half fade into the top, dark pink half, which is why it comes in at number two.
- Burton Men's Clever Beanie. The Burton Men's Cleaver Beanie is a striking and bold beanie hat that features the Burton name repeated over and over again in white letters, as said letters sit on a background of green cloth. It sits at the number three spot because after you put this on, you will tell the world that you're on Burton's side.
- Burton: Trope Beanie. The Burton Trope Beanie comes in black and weighs eight ounces. Keep your head warm as you engage in all sorts of winter activities, or simply chill with your friends as you drink hot cocoa or smoke. It gets the number four spot for its bold use of the Burton name across its front.
- Burton Billboard Beanie. This Burton beanie hat is a unique one in that it is reversible—both sides can be worn to show alternating patterns, which is why it makes this list. In a sick, lime-green color, this Billboard beanie also features the Burton name and logo splashed all around its circumference.