5 Best Burton Wheelie Snowboard Bag
The 5 best Burton Wheelie snowboard bag designs have one thing in common, they make transport of a commonly unwieldy sports item a snap. What in the past used to be a major hassle at the airport or train station now turns into a simple pack and load. Of course, the 5 best Burton Wheelie snowboard bag options do come with a price tag attached.
- The Wheelie Board Case retails for about $240. Weighing in at 6.5 pounds and made from 600D polyester, it might take a little getting used to the flannel plaid exterior color option. That being said, it earns its rightful place among the 5 best Burton Wheelie snowboard bag designs because of its removable boot and bindings bag and 166 cm of padded loading space.
- The Wheelie Locker retails for a scant ten bucks more ($250) but offers a few extras that are well worth the money. Weighing in at 9.2 pounds, it is possible to store a number of boards within the fake flannel plaid exterior. What really makes its spot among the 5 best Burton Wheelie snowboard bag designs is the fact that it is lockable with TSA-approved locking mechanisms!
- Weighing in at only 7.65 pounds, the Wheelie Gig Bag is easy on the wallet at a retail cost of $120. The black gridline print is aesthetically pleasing, as are the TSA-approved locks. The only fly in the ointment is the length of 156 cm; if you like a longer board, this bag will leave it sticking out. For the short boarder, it is a must-have.
- The Gig Bag deserves a second look for the financially impaired. At only $85, it nevertheless offers 156 cm of padded space minus the wheels. What earns this bare bones model the inclusion into the 5 best Burton Wheelie snowboard bag designs are the skate conversion straps that allow the traveler to attach the bag to a skateboard for that wheelie feeling.
- It does not have wheelies, but the Space Sack deserves inclusion into the list because of its price of $40. For the short board, this bag offers enough room for at least two boards (as long as they are no longer 156 cm).
A quick look at the 5 best Burton Wheelie snowboard bag designs makes it clear that traveling with one or more boards can be done in style. Forget the haphazardly wrapping jobs that other travelers attempt, go with the bag.