5 Best Business Banking Account
The 5 best business banking accounts are dissimilar to mere personal banking accounts. Business banking accounts usually cost more than other accounts, and there is also a fee for many types of transactions. There may also be more restrictions on just who can open an account.
- Business Direct Account. This type of business banking account offers you eighteen months of free business banking with no transaction limits. It is also great for businessmen who prefer to use the phone or the Internet for their business transactions.
- Foreign Currency Account - International Business Account. The Foreign Currency Account empowers you to get or make payments and control foreign exchange for markets that are overseas. You are also permitted to select foreign currency accounts for any currency that is tradable.
- Clients Deposit Account. The Clients Deposit Account is the type of business banking account that is meant to safeguard clients' funds in a pooled account. A great feature of this business banking account is that it lets you earn off of a higher interest rate as your balance grows, too.
- Community Account. This kind of business banking account is for free banking for organizations like clubs, charities and societies, provided they have a turnover above a certain amount. You are given the option of managing your account by text, branch, phone or Internet. This account also comes with special support from a Business Specialist at the bank.
- Client Currency Account. The Client Currency Account lets you pool or designate your clients' deposits. It requires no minimum balance at all and gives you instant access with tiered interest rates as another benefit.