5 Best Butt Firming Exercises
Keep the appeal and look of your derriere well defined and firm by performing one or all of these five best butt firming exercises daily. They build your self confidence, your self esteem and simply put, they make you look fabulous. So, before doing anything else, at least once daily, perform one or all of the best butt firming exercises listed below:
- Squats - A squat is one of the most recommended exercises for any person wanting to firm and define their buttocks. To perform a squat correctly, stand with your feet apart. If you have them, hold a set of weights on your shoulders or at your sides. Bend your knees lowering your body into a squat. Keep your upper body straight from the waist up. Press into your heels and move to a standing position. Repeat the squats for at least three minutes.
- Steps - Step exercises work well to define and tone the butt. Begin by first placing one foot on a step or platform. Steps can be built or purchased from a department store. Lift your body by pushing from the heel. Repeat this action alternating from one foot to the other. For beginners, start with one step and gradually add more. The ultimate goal is to work to a height where the knee is angled at 90 degrees.
- Lunges - Not only does performing lunges help redefine and tone the butts, it also provides a workout to hamstrings, glutes, quads and calves. Determine the type of lunge necessary to accomplish your goal. Lunges are not recommended for individuals with knee problems.
- Hip Extensions With Kickbacks -The hip extension with a kickback is designed specifically for the buttocks. Perform this exercise by getting on your hands and knees with your knees bent at a ninety degree angle. Make sure to keep you head straight and then lift your right leg (alternate legs) moving it back and forth. As you move your leg, tighten you butt as you lower you leg and change to the other leg. Repeat this as many times as you find comfortable. The more repetitions, the better the work out.
- Biking - Biking is one of the very best cardiovascular exercises that work the buttocks in addition to the heart, thighs and hips. Riding a bike for at least forty five minutes daily burns up to 335 calories and does an amazing job in defining the lower extremities.
Important Note: Never perform any exercises or begin an exercise regime before consulting with your physicians.