When it comes to the 5 best C-walking shoes, people have a lot of opinions. Many people often wonder which pair of shoes are best to C-walk in. Well here you are, folks; these are the 5 best shoes used for C-walking.
- Corduroy house shoes. We all have these. You walk around the house with them, wear them to the car wash, but why? It’s because they’re so darned comfortable, and that’s also what makes these shoes great for an up-and-coming C-walker to practice in.
- Adidas Superstars. Okay, these shoes are the dark horse as far as C-walking footwear goes. These shoes aren’t as well-known as some of the other choices on this list, but these bad boys will have you C-walking in style in no time.
- Nike Cortez. Okay, now we’re getting to the big boys. These are the shoes that you see many of today’s C-walkers wearing, and there’s a reason why. The shoes are comfortable and give just the right amount of traction and balance for you to get your walk on.
- Nike Air Force 1. What more needs to be said? This is the perfect shoe to C-walk in style. If you got your C-walk down pat and you have these on your feet, the ladies will definitely be impressed.
- Chuck Taylor All-Stars. Here we go, baby! These are the shoes that started it all. Chuck Taylors and C-walking go together like BBQ and the summertime. If you want to become a master C-walker, then lace up a pair of Chucks and let your feet do the rest!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?