What are the five best calcium supplements? Taking calcium supplements has many benefits in preventing health conditions such as osteoporosis or diseases that cause the bone to become brittle. Having to take in 1,000 or 1,500 milligrams of calcium may not be practical for most and that's where the calcium supplements can provide for those in need.
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHC) has all the minerals found in bone that can help prevent many health conditions, such as osteoporosis. It's an all natural supplement that contains nothing artificial. MCHC is made from whole bone, so vegans or vegetarians make not look into getting this calcium supplement. MCHC is ideal for all ages because it does not contain any side effects.
- Calcium citrate supplement. Makes for an easy way to absorb the benefits unlike calcium carbonate supplements where you have to take it with food. This calcium supplement is ideal for people who take acid reducing medication. Calcium citrate has been known to prevent osteoporosis.
- Calcium aspartate contains specific amino acids that deliver minerals to different parts of the body. This supplement can aid in the symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Calcium orotate has many beneficial effects such as reducing stress, alleviating disc problems, reducing muscle cramps, and maintaining healthy bone density and teeth. Calcium orotate is the only known supplement to travel through the cell membrane to deliver the benefits of calcium.
- Calcium carbonate is used when you’re not getting enough calcium within your diet. Calcium carbonate contains ingredients that relieves an upset stomach, heartburn, and acid indigestion. This supplement comes in forms to consume, such as a liquid, capsule, chewable tablet, and a tablet. It's strongly advised to take this calcium supplement as directed. You will need to take this with meals.
Consuming more than the recommended amount of calcium a day (1,000 or 1,500 milligrams) will lead to kidney stones, hypercalcemia or your arteries will harden.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.