Wondering what the 5 best cameras are for close up shots? Look no further. All these cameras are equipped with macro, which allows you to take pictures of smaller items close up with exceptional depth and details. Using a camera without macro on a small item will cause the outcome to be blurred.
- Canon PowerShot A720IS 8MP Digital Camera. The PowerShot is one of the best cameras for close up shots because of its built-in macros function. The LCD screen is a 2.5 inches, and it comes with a 4x optical zoom to get close on those details. The camera weighs in at just two pounds.
- Olympus Stylus 7010 Gray 12MP Digital Camera. This model offers 7x optical zoom and is one of the best cameras for close up shots due to its macro mode. Another attractive feature about this camera is it weighs in at just 4.4 ounces. Even at this lightweight, it offers excellent features including a resolution of 12.0 megapixels, frame movie mode, multi-segment spot, continuous shooting and face recognition.
- Fuji FinePix Z30 10MP 3x Optical/5.7x Digital Zoom Camera. This version has many features including the macro-mode for its price-range of $150 making it one of the best cameras for close up shots. The camera features 10.0 megapixel resolution, 3x zoom, a large 2.7-inch LCD screen, face detection, red-eye removal, and 50 MB of built-in memory.
- Casio EX-FH20 Digital Camera. This model is one of the best cameras for close up shots because of the macro. This particular camera is for the photographer that is more serious than the average person. Features include 9.1 megapixel, 20x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom, three-inch LCD screen, movie mode, and multiple file formats.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W350. It is one of the best cameras for close up shots because it is feature-rich and has the macro mode built into the device. Some of these include 14.10 megapixel, 1x zoom lens, 2.7 inch LCD screen, and weighs in at just four ounces.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …