Every good photographer knows, you’re only as good as your camera, so, we’ve done some research to help you up and coming photographers pick the 5 best camera for continuous shooting. We’ve researched through heaps of cameras to find the best 5 for your needs. There are tons of companies out there proposing to have the best cameras, but we’ve taken the work out of it, all you have to do is sit back, relax and read this article, then the decision is up to you.
How many times have you tried to catch that perfect moment but failed to get exactly what you saw due to shutter lag? When it comes down to it, you need a camera that’s going to capture every bit of the moment and does it as quickly as possible. You need to be able to see every detail as it was in real life, and you need to be able to do that within a clicks notice. With these selections we’ve made you can truly have the best camera for continuous shooting.
- Casio Exilim EX-F1. Casio is no stranger to the photography world, and with this camera they’re showing the world of continuous shooting they’re in it to win it. This piece of art can shoot at full resolution at 60 frames per second. Weighing in at 24 ounces this is not only powerful, but also portable. With 12X optical zoom, and 4X digital zoom, a 2.8 inch LCD screen, and a max still resolution of 2816X2112, this is one camera continuous shooters will want in their arsenal. If you want the best camera for your professional photography, this is one camera you can’t overlook.
- Nikon D3. Nikon welcomes the competition with a camera capable of continuous shooting ability nearly unrivaled. With the D3 they dish out a nine frame per second continuous shooting ability. We must also mention the extreme low-noise ISO range from 200-6400 for amazing images. Despite how deep you have to reach in your pockets to pick up this Nikon, it still has a place in our top five cameras for continuous shooting.
- Olympus SP-550 Ultra Zoom. Olympus really came through with the SP-550; this camera is well in the ranks of its competitors. As the name may suggest it packs on an 18X optical zoom with quite the impressive image stabilization. Capable of fifteen shots in an impressive eight frames per second, and if you want more just lower the resolution even to 1280 x 960 to boost up to fifteen frames per second. That makes this the number three pick for best continuous shooting camera.
- Pentax K-7. Pentax shows up fourth on the list featuring its K-7 model. Sporting a large 3 inch LCD screen and 14.6 megapixel stabilized CMOS sensor in an impressively built camera. The K-7 can take continuous shots at up to 5.2 frames per second. It’s highly durable body is dust-proof, weather and cold resistant, and weighs less than most of its competitors. If this was a list of best continuous shooting camera to take to the wilderness, this would be our top pick no questions asked.
- Panasonic Lumix FZ18. Panasonics Lumix FZ18 is another great camera for continuous shooting, capable of shooting four frames at three frames per second or two frames per second until the memory card is full. This camera is very user friendly, making it a great camera for those wanting to step up to a more professional camera. With an astounding 18X optical zoom, great low light focusing, and support for conversion lenses and filters, this is a camera worth having a peak at.
Remember, for best performance when shooting in continuous mode, ensure you have a high speed memory card and fully charged batteries. With our list of the best cameras for continuous shooting you should have everything you need to decide what’s best for your photography needs. We did all the research, so you can have the information, now all you have to do is decide.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …