5 Best Cameras For Diving
All divers should have one of the 5 best cameras for diving. Divers don't just want to dive; they want to capture the experience. We give you the best cameras for diving.
- Intova INWD IC500 Megapixel Camera with water proof housing This camera can used when snorkeling, when diving, or taking pictures on land. It has a strong casing, so divers don't have to worry about leaks. Being able to take great diving pictures at an affordable price is why this is one of the five best cameras for diving.
- SeaLife ReefMaster DC310 Digital Maxx 3.3MP Digital Dive Camera This camera is rated to a depth of 200 feet. Users can easily change the light sensitivity and exposure modes. It has two external flashes to light up deep waters to produce great pictures, which is why this is one of the best cameras for diving.
- Sealife DC 1000 10 Megapixel Underwater/Land Camera This camera has four color correction settings, so divers can take great photos no matter what the water conditions are like. It comes with a high capacity rechargeable battery. Being able to take awesome underwater and land pictures is why this is one of the best cameras for diving.
- Olympus Tough-6000 This camera has a long battery life and a fast recharging time, and is comfortable to use on land or underwater. The high resolution that allows quality poster size prints to be made is why this is one of the best cameras for diving.
- Suprema 6.1 Megapixel Digital Camera with Underwater Housing The easy operation makes it one of the best cameras for diving. This camera has a two-inch LCD display, as well as a self-timer and video capabilities.
Posted on: Apr. 22, 2010