Are you looking for the 5 best cameras for indoor photography? If yes, read on for some great suggestions. There are many brands of cameras on the market that have different features, settings and specs. Here is a list of the five best cameras for indoor photography to choose from.
- Canon Powershot A480 This digital camera has 3.3x optical zoom. It has a 2.5 inch high resolution screen that offers bright, clear and crisp pictures. It features night display for easy viewing in low light and it has a super macro setting for close-up shots indoors. Picture quality is wonderful indoors, in the dark or in gloomy weather.
- Canon PowerShot SD1100 The resolution on this camera is 8.3 megapixels. This is the best camera for indoor photography because it takes awesome photos in low light and in a dark room or area. It has great clarity on zoom, image stabilization and quick shutter speed. The pictures are crisp and clear, even for quickly-disappearing objects such as fireworks in low light.
- Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR The Fujifilm F-series cameras have a track record of excelling in low light conditions. This makes this camera the best for indoor photography. It has a 5x optical zoom lens and the sensor's pixels work according to different lighting conditions.
- Nikon D90 12.3MP The Nikon D90 is the best camera for indoor photography because it gives you the freedom to shoot in a variety of lighting conditions. It has clear picture quality and has a high resolution 920K pixel LCD screen.
- Nikon D40 6.1MP This camera is easy to use and has vivid color and sharp picture quality. The automatic exposure mode lets the photographer adjust the features for optimal results, such as for close ups or night portraits. Other features that make this camera the best for indoor photography include dust reduction, auto focus and LCD display.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …