You have been using a point and shoot camera for far too long for nature photography, and now you want to graduate to a better camera for better nature shots. If this sounds like you, read our list of the top 5 best cameras for nature photography.
- We recommend the Olympus SP-800UZ because this low priced digital camera is capable of capturing a subject at very far distances. If you are looking to snap a photo of a bird perched in a tree, this camera is capable of doing so, without you having to get close to the subject, which could disturb it.
- The next camera that we would recommend checking out is also an Olympus. The Olympus E-620 is a really spectacular DSLR camera that has all of the features a nature photographer would want. It also adds in really cool and unique art filters to the camera that allow you to morph your photos right on the camera, with no additional photo software needed. The kit includes a 33x zoom and is well worth the price.
- Another camera worthy of checking out for the nature enthusiast is the Canon EOS Digital Rebel Ti1. This camera will take stunning photographs, no matter what you are looking to photograph. Nature photos are made simple due to the cameras built in settings. It also includes an HDMI port allowing you to view photos right on your HDTV.
- Up next we have the Olympus Stylus Tough 8010. The reason this camera should be checked out is because it will allow you to take pictures of nature in extreme environments. The camera is water proof, freeze proof, and shock proof, with a 14mp quality. Imagine taking photos of a rough river while water rafting. This camera allows you to do so.
- Last but not least is the Sony Alpah A380Y, which delivers stunning photos at 14.2mp. This camera is a top choice for nature photographers because it takes a beautiful picture with each snap of your finger, with a bunch of really cool special effects that you can add right to your photo from the camera, this high end DSLR is surely going to be a pleasure for all who purchase it. This camera is a bit steep in the pricing department but it is well worth it for what you get in quality.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.