5 Best Cameras For Photography
A camera is a serious purchase and it is important to study the five best cameras for photography before making your decision. Think about what you are looking for in your camera and, with adequate research, you are sure to be happy with your final purchase.
- Nikon D5000. This camera, one of the five best cameras for photography, is perfect for those interested in shooting with a DSLR. It has plenty of features to use without being overwhelming. The design is simple and the price tag won't break the bank. This is a great camera to choose if you want more options than a point and shoot offers.
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i. You won't believe your eyes when you see the photographs that this camera can produce. Spend well under one thousand dollars and walk away with a 15.1MP resolution and a 3.0X zoom. Canon will always make the list when it comes to the five best cameras for photography.
- Sony Cybershot DSC-WX1. This point and shoot digital camera is one of the five best cameras for photography. With a reasonable price tag of less than $300, it is easy to use, compact, lightweight and has a 5.0X zoom.
- Canon Powershot SX200 IS. Another point and shoot to consider when choosing from the five best cameras for photography, this Canon is built to impress. It is easy to use and it boasts of an optical zoom of 12.0X as well as a 12.1 MP resolution. Canon's design is user-friendly and always a favorite among photography enthusiasts.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3. This point and shoot camera is great for beginners but offers plenty of features that more experienced photographers would enjoy. It offers a wide angle lens of 25mm without compromising its 12.0X optical zoom. It is lightweight and has a price tag of less than $400. Easily, this is one of the five best cameras for photography.