Most casual photographers use a basic point and shoot digital camera, so we have compiled a list of the 5 best cameras for point and shoot! All of the cameras mentioned below can be purchased for less than $350 at your favorite electronics retailer.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1. The top digital camera on our list of the 5 best cameras for point and shoot is the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1. This digital camera takes high-quality low-light and panoramic shots. Important specifications of the Cyber-shot DSC-WX1 include a resolution of 10.2 megapixels, an optical zoom of 5x and a screen size of 2.7 inches.
- Samsung DualView TL225. Many people recognize the name Samsung as being a manufacturer of top-notch televisions, but they also produce fantastic digital cameras, which is why the Samsung DualView TL225 is one of our 5 best cameras for point and shoot. The Samsung DualView TL225 comes loaded with features and even has a 3.5 inch touch screen. Other specifications of this digital camera include a resolution of 12.4 megapixels and an optical zoom of 4.6x.
- Canon PowerShot SD940 IS. The Canon PowerShot SD940 IS, one of our 5 best cameras for point and shoot, comes in a very sleek outer design, but under the hood the camera performs beautifully and has above-average image quality, with and without the use of flash. Specifications of the PowerShot SD940 IS that you need to know include a resolution of 12 megapixels, an LCD screen size of 2.7 inches and an optical zoom of 4x.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 is the second Sony digital camera to make our list of the 5 best cameras for point and shoot. The Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 offers an easy to use three inch LCD touchscreen and a well thought out panorama feature. Other specifications of this digital camera include a resolution of 10.6 megapixels and an optical zoom of 4x.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8. The final digital camera to make our list of the 5 best cameras for point and shoot is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8. The Lumix DMC-FP8 is a very durable digital camera that has a very fast, and quiet, wide-angle lens. This digital camera has a resolution of 12.1 megapixels, an optical zoom of 4.6x and a screen size of 2.7 inches.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.