Most casual photographers use a basic point and shoot digital camera, so we have compiled a list of the 5 best cameras for point and shoot! All of the cameras mentioned below can be purchased for less than $350 at your favorite electronics retailer.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1. The top digital camera on our list of the 5 best cameras for point and shoot is the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1. This digital camera takes high-quality low-light and panoramic shots. Important specifications of the Cyber-shot DSC-WX1 include a resolution of 10.2 megapixels, an optical zoom of 5x and a screen size of 2.7 inches.
- Samsung DualView TL225. Many people recognize the name Samsung as being a manufacturer of top-notch televisions, but they also produce fantastic digital cameras, which is why the Samsung DualView TL225 is one of our 5 best cameras for point and shoot. The Samsung DualView TL225 comes loaded with features and even has a 3.5 inch touch screen. Other specifications of this digital camera include a resolution of 12.4 megapixels and an optical zoom of 4.6x.
- Canon PowerShot SD940 IS. The Canon PowerShot SD940 IS, one of our 5 best cameras for point and shoot, comes in a very sleek outer design, but under the hood the camera performs beautifully and has above-average image quality, with and without the use of flash. Specifications of the PowerShot SD940 IS that you need to know include a resolution of 12 megapixels, an LCD screen size of 2.7 inches and an optical zoom of 4x.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 is the second Sony digital camera to make our list of the 5 best cameras for point and shoot. The Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 offers an easy to use three inch LCD touchscreen and a well thought out panorama feature. Other specifications of this digital camera include a resolution of 10.6 megapixels and an optical zoom of 4x.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8. The final digital camera to make our list of the 5 best cameras for point and shoot is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8. The Lumix DMC-FP8 is a very durable digital camera that has a very fast, and quiet, wide-angle lens. This digital camera has a resolution of 12.1 megapixels, an optical zoom of 4.6x and a screen size of 2.7 inches.
If Summer implies a serious influx of fun and fun implies a serious need for documentation, then there's no better way t ...
Holy crap, Nikon. Way to hold out on us. This morning, Nikon unveiled the world’s first point-and-shoot digital camera w ...
Nikon released a pocket digital camera with a projector built into it last year, and like a lot of initial models, it wa ...