Looking for the 5 best cameras for professional photography? If you are looking to break into the photography field or if you are already an established photographer, any of the digital cameras mentioned below are sure to suit your needs.
- Nikon D3. The Nikon D3, one of the 5 best cameras for professional photography, is well designed and has a weather sealed body. This digital camera is blazing fast, with a shutter lag of approximately .3 seconds. Important specifications of the Nikon D3 include a resolution of 12.1 megapixels and a LCD display size of 3 inches.
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III. The Canon EOS 1D Mark III is the first of three Canon digital cameras to make our list of the 5 best cameras for professional photography. The EOS 1D Mark III offers very fast, continuous shooting and is highly customizable The Canon EOS 1D Mark III has a resolution of 10 megapixels and a LCD screen size of 3 inches. This professional digital camera can shoot photos at an average of 9.9 frames per second.
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III. The Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III carries a high price tag, but feature a whopping resolution of 21.1 megapixels! The EOS-1Ds Mark III, one of the 5 best cameras for professional photography, takes amazingly high quality pictures and is a low noise digital camera. While this digital camera is a bit heavy, that is mostly contributed to the rugged and well built design.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II. The Canon EOS 5D Mark II is the final Canon professional digital camera to make our list of the 5 best cameras for professional photography. Like the Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, this digital camera features a resolution of 21.1 megapixels with an LCD display size of 3 inches. The EOS 5D Mark II takes excellent photos, and as an added bonus, the video quality is also quite good.
- Olympus E-3. The final professional digital camera on our list of the 5 best cameras for professional photography is the Olympus E-3. The E-3 features a dust and splash proof body and captures above average looking photos. This digital camera has a flip and twist 2.5 inch LCD display and offers 100 percent viewfinder coverage. Other specifications of the Olympus E-3 include a resolution of 10.1 megapixels and a continuous shooting speed of 5 frames per second.