You want to catch some great shots, so you want to know the 5 best cameras for skateboarding photographs. Finding the right camera for the sport can be tricky, a lack of a fast shutter and you could miss that gnarly action shot, as it can be over in the wink of an eye. So which are the five best cameras for skateboarding? Find out here.
- The Olympus Pen E-LP1 is a hot pick these days because it is one of Olympus' newest additions. It's like a hybrid of point and shoot, and DSLR cameras. This sweet number is capable of taking sport shots, allowing you to capture all of the fast paced, quick action shots. This camera also comes with an array of other neat settings.
- Next is the Olympus Stylus Tough which is the next top choice, especially for those who want to take photos while on their skateboard. This camera is considered virtually indestructible. It can travel with you into the water or snow, and if dropped, the camera will survive. It's rugged, sturdy, and meant for sports fanatics.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark ll is our next top choice. Although this camera is pricey, it will take stunning photographs at 21.1MP, and can continuously shoot at 3.9 frames per second, allowing you to capture that legendary shot that most cameras would miss. Pricey, but worth it's weight. For skateboarding photos, this camera is a sure pleaser.
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i is also an excellent digital camera for getting spectacular shots of skateboarding. This camera is more affordable than the above, and it packs a nice solid 15.1MP. What users will really enjoy is that it comes with a built in video camera and takes video at full 1080 HD quality. While snapping photographs, you can quickly switch over to 1080 HD quality video of skateboarding.
- FujiFilm FinePix F80EXR which is a new addition to the Fuji family. This stunning camera packs a 10X zoom into its slim sleek body, and will take snapshots at 12MP. Why this camera makes the cut is due to it's zoom, and ease of carrying it along with you. It is much smaller than a DSLR camera, yet packs the same powerful zoom as most high end cameras. It will allow you to get that shot of skateboarders from farther distances than normal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.