Many new digital cameras come with nifty scene selection settings for you to get that perfect shot, no matter where you are, or what your lighting is. For those who snow board, most cameras have snow settings that will deliver the very best quality shots for the situation. However not all cameras are as durable as others, and just because your camera may have snow scene selections, it may be best to leave the camera home, and pick up a camera that is capable of taking a bit of a beating. Come on, snowboarding is a sport! Here is a list of the 5 best cameras for snow boarding photographs.
- The Olympus Stylus 1030SW. Olympus has made many new models ever since this very first all weather proof camera. However nothing matched the quality, and durability quite like the original. This camera has scene settings, with snow being one of the available selections. What puts this one above the rest though is that it can take great photos and withstand beatings. Not only that, it can be taken with you in extreme weather such as hot tropical regions, or freezing cold ones. It can be dropped, brought in water, and still it will withstand all that is thrown at it. It's lightweight, and a must have for snowboarding photographs.
- The Olympus Stylus Tough 8000. This camera will take shots at 12mp, which is a bit higher than the 1030SW. Like the 1030SW though, this model is capable of handling all of the above. Cold weather, hot weather, you can take photos under water, and if you drop it, you don't have to worry about it breaking. They call their Stylus line nearly indestructible, and it rings true. The Tough 8000 also has a snow scene selection, so taking perfect photos of snowboarding has never been easier.
- The Olympus Stylus Tough 6000. Although this particular model is not as glamorous as the Tough 8000, it is still one tough little camera, and is capable of taking photos of snow boarding just as well as the 8000 model. The plus though, is this camera is priced to save you some money. The only thing you are substituting is mega pixels, which really won't make much of a deal from 14mp to the Tough 8000's, 12mp.
- The Canon Sure Shot WP-1 is the next camera worth making a note of. This camera, like the Olympus Stylus models is also weather proof and capable of being toted along in extreme weather situations. It uses 35mm film, which some will either love, or hate. Priced fairly, and made with quality in mind, it's one worth considering.
- Lastly we have the Nikon D300, which is a pricier DSLR camera, but it can catch superb quality photos, with an excellent frame rate, which is perfect for catching really fast moving, extreme sports, like snowboarding.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.