If you are considering purchasing a camera to capture stop motion content, you should learn about the 5 best cameras for stop motion. The best stop motion cameras have all the necessary features you might be looking for. Some of these features may include high quality images, optimal shutter speed and a stop motion camera that performs efficiently in an assortment of lighting backgrounds. In this article, you will find the five best stop motion cameras that are designed to satisfy your specific needs and worth the value of your money.
- Nikon D60 SLR Digital Camera This stop motion camera provides ease of use with the ability to perform in a variety of lighting conditions and has an integrated dust reduction system to maintain high quality images. The Nikon D60 stop motion camera comes with a resolution of 10.2 megapixels, image optimization options, a 3D color matrix system and an easy-to-use stop motion video. This camera would be a smart purchase.
- Nikon D 5000 This stop motion camera contains an abundance of features and is recommended for beginners. The D5000 has the ability to take detailed HD movie clips and allows you to adjust images according to your preference.
- Nikon D300s The Nikon D300s is a camera that shoots up to eight frames per second. This stop motion camera is worth the money because it is considered to be the top favorite among the DSLR range. If you want a top notch contrast detection and low sensitivity, this camera should be on your list.
- Sony Cyber Shot DSC W270B This camera contains a high quality lens for you to capture incredible images. The Sony Cyber features a 12.1 megapixel resolution and an optical steady shot and is available in a variety of colors.
- Nikon D3000 This is a lightweight camera that takes quality images and is famous for its easy functionality. You can rely on this camera to deliver superb results. With the Nikon D3000, you get a picture controlling system, 10.2 megapixels, active d-lighting and a built-in pop-up flash system.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.