Looking for the 5 best cameras for wedding photography? If you are a professional wedding photographer, it is important to use a camera built for wedding photography to ensure the best photo results for the bride and groom. The best cameras will have all the features expected of a professional camera and will give photographers the ability to get the ultimate wedding portraits.
- Olympus E-3. The Olympus E-3 is packed full of features and useful functions, including a flip/twist LCD screen and wireless flash capability. The 10.1 megapixel resolution results in sharp images full of detail, and the remote control function comes in handy for low light situations, which is ideal for shooting in church ceremonies. A suggested retail of $1,299 makes this an affordable professional-level camera.
- Nikon D700. The D700 offers users 12.1 megapixels of resolution and produces professional images that need little editing. The white balance features are extensive and allow photographers to fine tune the balance for optimum results, giving your wedding portraits the professional look they need. A versatile model that is tough and durable with a magnesium-alloy build, it has a suggested retail of $2,699.
- Pentax K-X. A unique camera that is as eye-catching as it is practical, the K-X has 12.4 megapixels, a host of special effects and even the ability to take HD video. It is ideal for artistic portraits and creating original, one-of-a-kind wedding shots. At a suggested retail of $600, the Pentax K-X is an ideal camera for those starting their business.
- Canon EOS50D. One of the most established companies in photography, Canon continues to produce high quality cameras, and the EOS50D is no exception. Featuring a 15.1 megapixel CMOS sensor and three-inch LCD screen, the EOS50D is one of the most versatile models available, guaranteed to capture those perfect moments with amazing clarity. With a suggested retail of $1,099, the EOS50D is the ideal camera for the seasoned professional or an intermediate photographer.
- Sony a850. Offering a staggering 24 megapixel resolution, the a850 is a professional grade camera with a wide range of functions, including HD video and image stabilizing. Take detailed close-ups of the bride and groom and create poster prints with the high resolution images you capture. High speed performance and comprehensive shooting options make this one of the best cameras for wedding photography on the market. As of 2010, it had a suggested retail price of $1,999.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.