No camper should go camping without one of the 5 best camping knives. You never know when you might need a good camping knife on a camping trip. We give you the 5 best camping knives.
- Black Ultimate Fifteen Inch Survival Knife With Compass. This camping knife has a double edged blade on it. The handle on this knife can hold matches, striking paper, and a fishing hook. The knife also comes with a button clasp and belt loop, so you can always have the knife secured to you.
- Rothco Deluxe "Adventurer" Survival Kit Knife. This knife features a screw off compass top. Another unique feature on this camping knife is the hollow handle which has a finger tip saw on it. A slingshot, band aids, and sinker are also included.
- Winchester 22-41976 Swiss-Style Pocket Knife. Not only is this a great camping knife, it is also a great knife for everyday use. This knife has twelve different tools on it that can be used in all different types of situations. Since it has the twelve different tools on it, it is also a good knife to carry in a vehicle in case of an emergency.
- Big Sky Camp Carver Antique Stag Bone Knife. Any camper who wants a knife that gives a super precise cut will want to have this knife. This camping knife has a lifetime guarantee on it. Since it is cut with a A-2 laser tool, it is extremely sharp.
- Victorinox Swiss Army One-hand Trekker Lock blade Pocket Knife. Every good camper knows that having a Swiss Army knife can save your life. The blades on this knife are all made of stainless steel. This camping knife features a wood saw, can opener, and wire stripper. A screwdriver, tweezers and reamer are also on the knife.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.