5 Best Camping Places In California
If you are a diehard camper, you cannot miss camping at one of the 5 best camping places in California. If you do not normally camp, but want to try it, you will be pleasantly surprised when you stay at one of the places. California is a beautiful state with some amazing places to camp. Pack up your camping gear and get ready to stay at these five best camping places in California.
- Oceanside RV Park. This best camping place in California is known for having immaculate bathrooms. It does not matter if you are camping in a tent or a big rig, Oceanside has the perfect camping site. One of the things that campers really enjoy about staying at this campground is that it is only a short walk to the beach. Surfing is one the favorite pastimes of campers here. Campers love that Oceanside has both a pool and a spa. Oceanside RV Park. 1510 S Coast Highway, Oceanside, CA 92054.
- Boulder Creek RV Resort. If you are looking for a quiet and relaxing getaway, you will want to stay at this camping place in California. If you do not have a tent or camper, you can still camp her at the park's loft cabin. Campers here enjoy mountain climbing and boating. If you are camping with a group, you will enjoy the resort's clubhouse room where they can get together for meetings or potluck dinners. Getting your laundry done is easy, because this camping resort has clean laundry facilities. Boulder Creek RV Resort. 550 S Highway 395, Lone Pine, CA 93545.
- Coyote Valley RV Resort. This is a very luxurious camping place in California. Free Wifi and free satellite television are offered here. Campers enjoy playing many outdoor activities such as bocce ball, ping-pong, and horseshoes. If you do not feel like cooking breakfast on the weekend, you can enjoy eating it at the resort's Howl'n Coyote Cafe. Coyote Valley RV Resort. 9750 Monterey Road, San Jose, CA 95037.
- Canyon RV Park. This place to camp in California is great for the whole family. Children enjoy playing at the campground's playground. The sites here are large enough for an RV that has slide outs on both sides. Bikers enjoy riding their bikes on the Santa Ana River Bike Trail, while they are camping here. You do not need to worry if you forget to bring something with you, because the campground has a convenience store. Canyon RV Park. 24001 Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, CA 92808.
- Durango RV Resort. Campers feel extremely safe when the stay at this best campground in California, because it has twenty-four hour security and a gated entrance. If you enjoy walking, you will love this camping resort, because it has over forty-five acres of private walking trails. Eleven of the one hundred and seventy-four sites over look the amazing Sacramento River. Durango RV Resort. 100 Lake Avenue, Red Bluff, CA 96080.