If you want the ultimate spring break vacation, check out our 5 best Cancun hotels for spring break. Cancun has great beaches, hot co-eds and non-stop nightlife. You won't be disappointed with your spring break trip to Cancun.
- Oasis Cancun Oasis Cancun is beachfront property that offers a perfect location for spring breakers. Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive property, making this one of the best Cancun hotel for spring break. A bus line is located in the front of this resort, making it easy to get to all the night life. During the day you can enjoy the beautiful ocean waters of Cancun and swim-up bar located in the oversized pool. Oasis Cancun: Avenida Kukulcan, Cancun, Mexico, 77500. 1 (866) 899-8039
- Avalon Grand The Avalon Grand is a beautiful hotel that caters to students on spring break. The Avalon Grand is located right in the middle of all the nightlife in Cancun, making this a top hotel for spring break. During the day you won't have trouble finding something to do on the fourteen miles of beach located in the front of the hotel. Avalon Grand: Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Cancun, Mexico, 77500. 52 (+998) 848 9300
- Grand Royal Lagoon The Grand Royal Lagoon is located just steps away from all the nightlife. While the pool at this hotel is smaller than others, the location to the lagoon is fabulous. Between the hospitality, location and reasonable price, this is a top Cancun hotel for spring break. Grand Royal Lagoon: Boulevard Kukulcán, Km 7.5, Cancun, Mexico, 77500. 52 (+998) 883 2899
- Aquasol Aquasol has an all-inclusive package along with reasonable rates. This hotel is located right between the beach and the lagoon, making this a top location. You are also within walking distance to some of Cancun's best nightclubs. Aquasol: Calle Del Pescador Lote, D 8 3K, Cancun, Mexico, 77500. 1 (888) 872-8356
- Dos Playas If you are on a tight budget but still want to be in the middle of the action, check out Dos Playas. Dos Playas has a freshwater swimming pool and is located on the white, sandy beaches of Cancun. You are also walking distance to all the nightlife. Dos Playas: Paseo Kukulcan, Km 6.5, Cancun, Mexico, 77500. 52 (+998) 849 4920
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.