If you have always wanted to vacation in Cancun, then you will want to check out the 5 best Cancun resorts. Many people think Cancun is only for teenagers who want to party on spring break. While Cancun is a great spring break destination, it is also a great place to go on a honeymoon or a family vacation. No matter what your reason for visiting Cancun, you will have an unforgettable vacation while saying at one of these five best Cancun resorts.
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa. This Cancun resort is located in the heart of Cancun's entertainment district. Besides having an amazing pool and sundeck, this resort also has luxurious spa. It doesn't matter what type of food you're hungry for, you're bound to find it in one of the resorts six restaurants. If you need a break from your kids you can send them to have a good time at the Fiesta kids club. Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa. Blvd Kukulcan Km 9.5 Lote 6, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico.
- The Royal Islander. Families like this Cancun resort, because it has a laid back and intimate atmosphere. Beach, terrace, and villa massages are available to gets who want to get pampered. Guests can feel safe when they are staying here, because this Cancun resort has 24 hour security. There is a fitness center onsite for those people who want to keep in shape while on vacation. The Royal Islander. Kukulcan Boulevard Km 17.5 L-51, Cancun 77500, Mexico.
- JW Marriot Cancun Resort & Spa. This amazing resort is only about eleven miles from the Cancun airport. The twenty foot dive pool at this Cancun resort has an artificial reef. Snorkeling and scuba diving are two of the favorite water sports of guests enjoy doing while they are staying at this resort. Thai, Japanese, and Italian are just a few of the food choices available to people staying here. JW Marriot Cancun Resort & Spa. Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 14.5, Lote 40-A, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500 Mexico.
- Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa, Cancun. If it rains when you're staying at this Cancun resort, you can play miniature golf at the resort's eighteen hole indoor miniature golf course. Many guests who stay at this Cancun resort like to visit the nearby Mayan ruins where they can learn about the ancient Mayan culture. Nightly shows are performed in the theatre and bars. There is also a fitness center for guests to use at this Cancun resort. Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa, Cancun. Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37. Hotel Zone, Cancún Quintana Roo, Cp. 77500.
- Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand. This Cancun resort is only a short distance from the most popular Cancun night spots and shopping areas. Parasailing and water skiing are two of the favorite activities of guests that stay at this resort. This resort sits on a private beach and has two swimming pools and two Jacuzzis. Cancun Caribe Park Royal. Grand.Blvd. Kukulcan km. 10.5, Hotel Zone, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.