The 5 best canoe trailers all share the same benefit: They take the weight off the roof of your car that you would ordinarily use to carry the load of the canoe. These canoe trailers also save the finish of your vehicle while letting you get to your canoe in a quicker way.
- Yakima Rack and Roll 66"-Wide Kayak and Canoe Trailer. This canoe trailer comes with standard mounted wheels that are five-spoke, white steel. Though primarily a canoe trailer, this Yakima model can also be used for luggage, small boats, and bikes.
- Trailex Trailer for Canoe, Kayak or Small Boats. This fifteen foot aluminum-frame trailer can handle even boats up to seventeen feet long. This trailer weighs only 125 pounds, so an added benefit is that you can move it manually like you would a dolley.
- Trailex Deluxe Trailer for Canoe, Kayak or Small Boats. A bit more pricey than the Trailex canoe trailer above, the deluxe canoe trailer by Trailex comes complete with essential trailer accessories. It comes with bearing buddies with bra, which is meant to shield your wheel bearings against water damage. A spare tire, a winch post, a spare tire carrier, and a hand winch.
- Malone MPG461GB MicroSport Trailer – Three Carrier Canoe/Kayak Package – Galvaniz. This canoe trailer by Malone is 148 inches long while being 66 inches wide. It has the capacity to carry 355 pounds, which means that it can carry more than one canoe.
- Malone MicroSport Sports Trailer for Kayaks, Canoes and Bikes. The Malone canoe trailer is a fine mix of dependability, affordability and quality. As another plus, it features easy assembly that only takes between two to three hours.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.