5 Best Cartier Wrist Watches
In the world of fashion, the 5 best Cartier wrist watches represent some of the most uniquely designed and high end watches in the world. Choosing the best wrist watches from Cartier is not easy because every Cartier design is unique. Wearing one of the best Cartier watches means wearing elegance and style.
- Tank Americaine, Medium. What makes this one of the best wrist watches by Cartier is that it is a design that the company has been using for almost 80 years. White gold makes up the watch band and the housing. Diamonds surround the face as well as the winding knob.
- Tortue Watch, Large. The visual impact of this watch is almost immediate. The Pink gold surrounded by two rows of diamonds on a large, circular face make this one of the best Cartier wrist watches on the market. The real brown leather band adds a level of comfort to the elegance.
- Baignoire Watch, Large. The Cartier watchmakers are known for the visual impact of their products. This oval-shaped watch made of pink gold and encircled by two rows of diamonds gives an elegant look worthy of the best wrist watches in the world. The simple fabric band is clasped together with a gold buckle in only a way that Cartier could design.
- Santos-Dumont Watch, Large. One of the things that all of the best Cartier wrist watches have in common is that they all have a story, but few are as impressive as the Santos-Dumont watch. This relatively simple design was first introduced in 1904 as a gift to the Brazilian pilot Santos-Dumont. The wide, rectangular face is bordered by diamonds. The black leather strap makes this design stay a classic.
- Baignoire S Watch. This is the kind of wrist watch that makes the list of the best Cartier watches because it is copied by so many other companies around the world. The unique S-shape of the watch, made with white gold, is framed by diamonds and sapphires. This is one of the most elegant ladies' watches in the world.