Looking for the 5 best Cate Blanchett movies? Look no further. The best Cate Blanchett movies are difficult to choose, but we've made it easy for you.
- "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" One of Cate Blanchett's best movies, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" was one of the most unique movies of 2008. Blanchett plays the role of Daisy, a young woman who falls in love with the title character at an early age. Blanchett does something most women would have trouble doing: she walks away from Brad Pitt.
- "Notes of a Scandal" Cate Blanchett plays a schoolteacher with a serious problem in a woman she thought of as a friend in "Notes of a Scandal." Blanchett's portrayal of Sheba Heart garnered her an Oscar nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role.
- "The Aviator" Arguably the best performance to date by Cate Blanchett, her performance in "The Aviator" won her an Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role. Blanchett played legendary actress Katharine Hepburn in the movie based on the life of Howard Hughes.
- "Babel" "Babel" did not center solely on Cate Blanchett, but it is one of her best movives to date. Blanchett is a woman vacationing with her husband when tragedy strikes. Paired with Brad Pitt, Blanchett's touching portrayal of a woman facing death left many moviegoers in awe.
- "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" Although Blanchett missed out on winning an Oscar for Best Actress, her performance in "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" is still a classic. Blanchett plays the title character in a way that departed from earlier portrayals of the Queen.
With more movies in production, it is quite possible that we have yet to see the best that Cate Blanchett has to offer. Blanchett is a versatile actress that can easily move from a movie intense with drama to a light comedy without losing any of the qualities that make her great.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.