These are the five best champagne drinks that can usher guests into a happy new year, or make an everyday celebration into one that is unforgettable. Champagne is a sparkling wine that originally heralded from a specific region in France. It was a delicacy first enjoyed by people of royal heritage, but has become a staple around the world consumed on particularly joyous occasions and holidays. Champagne drinks can be personalized by the bartender’s choice in variety.
New Years Champagne Punch
- 1 quart of lime, raspberry, or lime sherbet
- 1 1/2 quarts of orange juice
- 2 liters of ginger ale
- 2 bottles of champagne
- Chill the ginger ale, orange juice, and champagne in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Place the sherbet into a large punch bowl.
- One by one, pour the orange juice, ginger ale, and champagne over the top of the sherbet.
- Stir gently to form a foamy top. Serve.
Classic Champagne Cocktail
- 1 sugar cube
- 1 bottle of champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle of Angostura bitters
- Soak sugar cube with 3 splashes of Angostura bitters. Place it in the bottom of a champagne glass.
- Fill the rest of the way with champagne. Garnish with a lemon and serve.
- 3 parts champagne
- 1 part Peach Schnapps
- 3 dashes of Grenadine
- 1 slice of frozen peach
- In a champagne glass, combine champagne and Peach Schnapps.
- Add grenadine. Garnish with peach and serve.
Cosmopolitan Champagne Cocktail
- 4 cups of champagne, chilled
- 1 1/4 cups of cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/4 cups of Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice
- 3 1/2 tbsp. of granulated sugar
- In a large bowl combine the Grand Marnier, cranberry juice cocktail, and lime juice. Stir in the sugar.
- Add the champagne. Chill the mixture for two to six hours.
- Divide drink into ten champagne glasses. Serve.
Cherry Champagne Cocktail
- 1 bottle of champagne
- Cherry brandy
- Pour 1/2 shot of cherry brandy in a champagne glass.
- Fill with champagne. Serve.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.