5 Best Charles River Canoe And Kayak Products
During kayak season, the most demanded equipment includes these 5 best Charles River canoe and kayak products. Charles River offers a vibrant variety of rafting equipment. The name is a sign of durability and style. Aside from a wide variety of kayaks and canoes, Charles River also has other rafting equipment. Some of the best-selling equipment by Charles River includes the following items.
- Kokatat Drysuits for rental and retail. Canoeing and kayaking requires contact with water, and sometimes the participants tend to get immersed. The worst aspect of canoeing and kayaking is exposure to water in intense cold. This suit is totally waterproof; this aspect makes it warmer in cold weather. Comfort and safety were the factors considered by Charles River while designing this product.
- Eddyline kayaks. A new manufacturer was introduced by Charles River in 2010. This range of products includes Kayaks by the names Skylark, Journey, Whisper, Fathom and Fathom LV. These kayaks are made from plastic that is heat-formed. These kayaks are meant for recreational purpose. “Skylark” is a longer vessel and “Journey” a shorter kayak. The two “Fathoms” are hard chained designs. The “Whisper” is a broader vessel that has a two-rider capacity.
- Thule “Ascent 1100” and “Frontier” cargo boxes. Charles River has added a roof mounting cargo vessel to their Thule rack range. The box is specially designed to carry skis and other equipment. The model called “Frontier” is deeper and carries wider equipment. A whole kayak case can fit in it. These make canoe and kayak equipment safer to carry.
- Kokatat “Ronin Pro” life jacket. This new introduction by Charles River is fully equipped with all necessary emergency equipment. It has an extremely comfortable internal lining and a tough nylon exterior. The vest is a perfect fit with all necessary hooks and attachment points. It even has an option for a towing line attachment. The materials used by Charles River in stitching the jacket are totally PVC free.
- Paddle and kicker shoes. These are two shoes designed by Charles River for canoeing and kayaking. Paddle shoes are made in the long boot style. The tough and durable sole tapers across the base and wraps around the sides. The upper portion is made with fleece to retain heat. The best thing about this shoe is that it is hassle-free and has a zip closure system. Kicker shoes are low moccasin type Charles River shoes. These are meant for kayaking or canoeing in warmer water. The footgear has a Velcro cross strap that grips the foot fabulously.