The best cheap cigars give you a high level of quality without a lot of money out of pocket. Some of the best cigars can be enjoyed without breaking the bank. Here are a few cheap cigars that we rate among the best.
- Sol Cubano Series B.These are a great cigar for the new or infrequent cigar smoker. The taste is mild and somewhat sweet, with a bit of nuttiness. These are cheap enough to smoke every day, if you choose.
- Te-Amo World Selection Series. These Mexican-made cigars have a world-class taste that most cigar smokers will find pleasing. Depending on which in the series you choose, they will feature either Mexican, Nicaraguan or Dominican tobacco. Each of the tobaccos has its own character, ranging from mild and smooth to spicy and rich.
- Flor de Oliva Gold Toro. They are cheap cigars, but have a flavor that is comparable to more expensive brands. Cigar fans recommend aging these cheap cigars for the best flavor. The taste is mild and pleasant, making them a good everyday smoke.
- Mr. B Lonsdale Maduro. These have a nice mild flavor for everyday smoking. They do not burn completely evenly, but, that's a small trade off for the low price. This is another cheap cigar that benefits from some aging at home before you smoke it.
- La Vieja Habana Cuban Corojo Chateau Corona. The spicy wrapper is a nice change of pace. Inside is milder tobacco with a touch of sweetness. Not necessarily an every day smoke, but, something nice to try once in awhile. These are a cheap way to enjoy a new and different cigar.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.